Miss Kim’s Dress Code
- Black leotard, ballet pink tights, pink ballet shoes (preferably no ties), hair must be secured off the face, either a bun or ponytail for longer hair, and barrettes for short hair.
- Pale pink or black ballet skirts are allowed.
- Leotards may be tank, short sleeved, or long sleeved.
Jazz, Tap, Hip-Hop, and Lyrical Class
- Same as ballet, may wear black leggings over tights.
- Tan tap (buckle or Velcro)and jazz shoes (slide on). Buckle or Velcro are encouraged with tap shoes.
- Ballet attire with convertible tights to allow the dancer to have bare feet.
- Black shorts or pants, white socks(or none), black ballet shoes, white crew neck tee shirt.
Miss Kim’s has a limited amount of Dancewear for purchase in Studio.