Miss Kim’s Dress Code
- Black leotard, ballet pink tights, pink ballet shoes (preferably no ties), hair must be secured off the face, either a bun or ponytail for longer hair, and barrettes for short hair.
- Pale pink or black ballet skirts are allowed.
- Leotards may be tank, short sleeved, or long sleeved.
Jazz, Tap, Hip-Hop, Acro, and Lyrical Class
*Please note: If you are taking Ballet and have class before or after Jazz, Tap, Acro, Lyrical, or Hip Hop you may wear your ballet attire (Black leotard, pink tights). You may also put black leggings over top and wear them to Jazz, Tap, Acro, Lyrical, or Hip Hop.
- Jazz: Black leotard, tan/nude tights, tan jazz shoes
- Tap: Black leotard, tan/nude tights, tan tap shoes
- Hip Hop: Same as Jazz and Tap
- Acro: Black leotard, tan/nude convertible tights, bare feet
- Lyrical: Black leotard, tan/nude convertible tights, bare feet, ballet shoes, or lyrical shoes listed under “optional items” in my Dancewear shop.
- Black shorts or pants, white socks(or none), black ballet shoes, white crew neck tee shirt.
Miss Kim’s has a limited amount of Dancewear for purchase in Studio.