Birthday Party at Miss Kim’s!
A Birthday Celebration at Miss Kim’s is the perfect way to help your beautiful dancer celebrate their special day!
Cost is $150 and includes:
- 1 ½ hour party
- Tables and chairs for birthday girl or boy and their guests.
- Parents may arrive 45 min early to set up
- Dance Parties: 45 min dance class (genre of choice) which will include games, props, and parachute fun: $75
- Paint Parties: Click here for details (prices are different for paint/art parties).
- Friday Evenings
- Saturday Afternoons
- Saturday Evenings
- Maximum of 20 children.
- A $75 deposit is required to book your party and hold you party date. The balance of your party needs to be paid the day of the party. Should you cancel within 3 days of your event, a cancellation fee of $125 will be applied.
Fill Out the Form Below to Start the Process…
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Party be for both boys and girls?
Absolutely! We can customize the dance party section your child’s favorite songs, theme, etc. Both boys and girls will enjoy the party.
What should they wear?
Comfortable clothes and non-slippery, rubber-bottom shoes. If they would like to wear dancewear they absolutely can.
Can we bring our own food?
Yes. We suggest bringing beverages that are self-contained such as water bottles or canned drinks and remember to bring additional paper goods or utensils for any foods you will be serving. We ask that no ice cream be served or anything that needs additional heating.
Can we decorate?
Yes! You may arrive 45 min early to prepare for your party.
Is there a deposit required to book a party?
A $75 deposit is required to book your party and hold you party date. The balance of your party needs to be paid the day of the party. Should you cancel within 3 days of your event, a cancellation fee of $125 will be applied.